Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor Parish Council

Irresponsible or dangerous parking

Responsibility for dealing with parking restrictions, offences and problems lies with both Oxfordshire County Council and Thames Valley Police. If you notice vehicles that have been parked irresponsibly or illegally ideally take a photo and/or keep a log of the vehicle’s activities. Details on all matters related to illegal parking can be found on OCC’s website.

Abandoned vehicles can be reported to the Vale of White Horse District Council – you will need to provide details on the car’s tax and insurance status, which can be obtained here.